Glasslines respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. We want to be transparent about the information we collect from you and how we use it, so this notice will explain what information we collect via this website, your rights and how we use your personal data.
This privacy notice was last updated on 7th December 2018.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Personal data is anything that may identify you as an individual. For example, on our website we enable you to order / pay for items and sign up for our newsletters. All the information you provide via our website is classed as personal data.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data about you when you:
- Register with us on this website
- Buy anything from this website
- Fill in and submit forms on this website
- Fill in online surveys on this website.
Our website is protected by SSL encryption which means that the data you submit is done so securely.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Depending on how you use our website, these are the different types of data we may collect:
- Contact Data – full name, billing / delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data – payment card details.
- Usage Data – how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing Data – when you sign up for our newsletter.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please see the table below to find out how we use the data you give us and the legal basis for doing so.
|Reason||Use||Lawful basis||Why this basis applies||Retention period|
|Sign up for our newsletter||We add your details to our database and send you regular updates||Consent||You have given us your details for that purpose||Ongoing, with the option to unsubscribe with every newsletter|
|Send us a message via the website||We will respond to your query||Consent||You have given us your details for that purpose||Until your query has been resolved|
|To place an order||We will use the data you provide to process your order effectively||Contractual obligation
|We will use your data to fulfil the order have placed / recover debts||6 months for one off orders. Ongoing for long term customers.|
|Data analytics||To analyse and improve website performance and customer experience||Legitimate interest||Ongoing|
|Inform you of new services and offers||To grow our business and keep you informed of offers and services.||Legitimate interest||To enable us to grow our business and ensure you can take advantage of offers that may be of interest.||6 months for one off orders. Ongoing for long term customers.|
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Yes. We share your data with the following third parties (known as Data Processors):
- MarketThing (a business name of Mayer & Mayer Ltd), a trusted partner who manage our website, distribute email marketing newsletters on our behalf and carry out other marketing activities. They only use your data as instructed by us and never share it with anyone besides us.
We do not sell or rent your data to any third party.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have rights under GDPR in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information regarding your rights, please see full guidance published by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Glasslines
Postal address: 61 Kempston St, Liverpool L3 8HE